Baby Back Ribs
Prep Time: 20 mins.
Cook Time: 1 hr. 45 mins.
Total Ingredients: 2
- 3 Lbs Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
- Remove membrane from the back of the baby back ribs
- Cut racks in half and place into large pot
- Fill pot with enough water to cover ribs at least one inch
- Place on stove over medium heat and boil ribs for one and a half hours (Ribs should be limp, but not falling apart when taken out of water)
- Remove ribs from water and pat dry with paper towels
- Coat with BBQ sauce, place extra sauce to the side
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees
- Place ribs on grill and cook for 10 minutes occasionally flipping, baste with extra BBQ sauce every time you flip
- Depending on how thing the racks of ribs are, 3 pounds will be 1 or 2 racks.
- For fresher baby back ribs look to your local butcher, grocery meat counter or meat market.
- Use your favorite BBQ sauce. We use Sweet Baby Rays.