Chicken Noodle Soup
Prep Time: 45 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Ingredients: 7
- 2 Lbs Bone-In Chicken Legs
- 1 Package Bear Creek Chicken Soup
- 1 Bag Baby Carrots
- 1 Bag Noodles
- 1 Bunch Celery
- 2 Boxes Swanson Chicken Broth, 32 Oz.
- 2 Cans Swanson Chicken Broth, 12 Oz.
- Add chicken legs and boxes of chicken broth to large pot and bring to a boil
- Boil until meat begins to pull away from bone
- While chicken is cooking, cut baby carrots into thirds, halve celery stalks length wise, then cut celery into chunks and separate seasoning from the rest of Bear Creek Chicken Soup contents into a bowl using a sifter
- Remove chicken legs from pot to a cutting board and let cool for a couple of minutes
- While chicken is cooling, add seasoning into pot and whisk until incorporated
- Add celery and carrots to chicken broth and begin cooking vegetables while prepping chicken
- On a cutting board, remove and throw away skin from the chicken legs
- Remove meat from bones and roughly chop chicken into chunks
- Add chopped chicken and noodles to pot
- Bring pot to a boil and cook for 30 minutes, or until noodles or tender
- Buttered bread makes for a good side with this dish