Prep Time: 20 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Ingredients: 7
- 1/2 Lb Whole Shrimp
- 1/2 Lb Large Scallops
- 2 Jars Alfredo Sauce (15 Oz.)
- 2 Tbsps Olive Oil
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 2 Pinches Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Remove shell and tails of shrimp, add to skillet
- Cut scallops in half, add to skillet
- Add olive oil and pepper lemon salt to skillet, stir and begin to cook over medium high heat until shrimp turn pink in color, stirring occasionally
- While seafood is cooking...
- Take 2 square sheets or 4 select-a-size sheets of paper towel and fold in half
- Place paper towels on dinner plate
- Bring a large pot of water, seasoned with salt and pepper, to a boil
- Add fettuccine to pot of boiling water and stir with a fork until noodles stop sticking together
- Remove skillet from heat and empty seafood onto dinner plate, set aside
- Drain fettuccine using colander and add back into pot
- Shake and add alfredo sauce to pot
- Add seafood to pot and return to heat
- When alfredo begins to bubble, remove from heat
- Serve with a sprinkling of grated parmigiano reggiano