White Chicken Chili
Prep Time: 30 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Ingredients: 6
- 1 Lb Boneless Chicken Breast
- 4 Cans Northern White Beans
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Jar Mild Salsa, 15.5 Oz.
- 1 Bag Shredded Colby Jack Cheese, 8 oz.
- 1 Package McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot
- Add chicken breast to pot to cook
- Once cooked, remove and shred chicken on cutting board
- Combine shredded chicken, northern white beans and juice, strained and rinsed black beans, salsa and chili mix into crockpot or large pot
- If cooking in crockpot - Cook for four-five hours on low heat
- If cooking on stove - Simmer for 30-60 minutes
- If serving all at once, add the entirety of cheese. If you are freezing, leave out cheese and add you are ready to searve